Shoreline Recovery Center’s psychiatrist and clinicians work in collaboration to develop individualized treatment plans that addresses the whole person.
- Client centered approach
- 3:1 client to staff ratio
- Small therapy groups have no more than 10 per group
- Family sessions
- Dual diagnosis
- 2 60-minute weekly individual counseling sessions
- Comprehensive discharge planning
- Evidence-based treatment approach (ACT, CBT, DBT, Motivational interviewing, EMDR)
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Staff is comprised of dynamic and engaging clinicians:
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- 3 Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT)
- Master’s Level Academic Advisor/Vocational Counselor
- CADC level Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Associate professional clinical counselor (APCC)
- Master’s Level Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Certified Recovery Yoga and Meditation Instructor
- Integrative health and wellness coach
A full psychiatric evaluation, physical exam and bio-psycho-social assessment.
- Career Development- Career path guidance, career development planning, time management, communication skills and interview coaching.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- Provides insight into cognitive distortions impeding rational response, leading to negative emotions and maladaptive behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy- Skill building gives concrete methods of learning interpersonal effectiveness regulating emotions and tolerating distress.
- Holistic Services- Yoga meditation, sound healing, somatic experiencing, art therapy, breathwork, nutrition and mindfulness groups help clients gain greater awareness of the scientifically proven mind-body connection.
- Relapse Prevention- GORSKI-CENAPS model, Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention
- Psycho-Education and Process groups- Based in shame reduction from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy- Allows clients to develop willingness to accept painful emotions and experiences, practice mindfulness skills, and commit to living a vital and meaningful life.
- EMDR- A psychotherapy approach designed to collaboratively work with the client to come up with an adaptive response to the memories and associated stimuli in relation to trauma. EMDR is an evidence-based approach towards working with survivors of trauma.
Outcomes of our drug and alcohol rehab program include:
- Recovery from substance abuse and addiction
Alcohol, Cocaine, Meth, Prescription drugs, Xanax and other Benzodiazepines, marijuana, opiates (fentanyl, heroin, oxycodone & Vicodin)
- An established peer recovery support system
- Repaired relationships
- Measurable goals & a sense of purpose
- A new way of life that involves a recovery program
- Vocational success
- Financial health
KATE JUDD, M.R.C., LAADC
Kate Judd is Shoreline Recovery Center's Program Director and has been clean and sober since 2011 and holds a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling with an Emphasis in Psychiatric Rehabilitation from San Diego State University and a LAADC credential as a Licensed Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor.